The Interdisciplinary USA Studies Minor examines the inner workings of American society as well as the transnational processes and international patterns that explain America in its relations with the outside world. ADCSSJ collaborates with and supports the USA Studies programming needs.
- Robert McGreevy, History Department (Coordinator)
- David Blake, English
- Timothy Clydesdale, Sociology and Anthropology
- Christopher Fisher, History
- Ellen Friedman, English
- Janet Gray, Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Annmarie Nicolosi, Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Michael Robertson, English
- Michele Tarter, English
Five course units:
- One Prerequisite: Introduction to US Studies or other prerequisite
- One Required: USA 301 Core Seminar or equivalent as approved by coordinator
- Three Electives at the 300/400 level
- Optional Honors Thesis
* No more than two courses may be from the same discipline.